Dear visitor, welcome on the site of Oro Trend srl.
Visiting this site may be processed data on persons identified or identifiable.The data will be used only for the institutional purposes of our Company Oro Trend srl with headquarters Circonvallazione Ovest ZONA D2 Lotto 5D Valenza AL.
All requests and inquiries concerning the processing of personal data may be sent to the following addresses:
1) Oro Trend srl - Circonvallazione Ovest ZONA D2 Lotto 5D Valenza AL ;
2) e-mail address email@example.com
The optional, explicit and voluntary e-mail addresses listed on this site involves the acquisition, by Oro Trend srl of the email address of the sender.This data is necessary to respond to the demands of the sender (including the sending of information concerning their products / services offered by us) and any other relevant personal data.The provision of data to Oro Trend srl is entirely optional and at the discretion of the user.Please note that any total or partial failure to provide data from the visitor of our website will result in the partial or total inability to achieve the purposes described in this statement and therefore the inability to act on any request submitted through the Website .
Other information, gathered by Oro Trend srl can be provided automatically when you access the Site.This information is not collected to be associated with identified, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, to identify users.The personal information provided, collected and made available at Oro Trend srl will be processed using electronic and non-electronic.
COOKIES USED BY ORO TREND'S SITE:
Technicians cookies are designed to ensure the proper functioning of some areas of the site and to optimize the quality of navigation of each user.They, for example, result in faster authentication, store information and allow you to easily navigate to the different sections of the website.
This type of cookie is used to collect information on the use of the site.The Site owner uses this information for statistical purposes to improve the site and the browsing experience and also to monitor the proper functioning.The collection of this information is anonymous user activity on the site and the way in which they arrived at the site and the pages visited.Cookies in this category are sent from the Site or third-party domains.
DETECTION THIRD-SECTIONS COOKIES:
This kind of cookies is used to collect information on the use of the Web site from visitors, to detect the keywords used to find your site on search engines, Web sites visited and the origins of the traffic from which the visitors to marketing campaigns.The holder may use the information to compile reports and improve the site.The cookies collect information anonymously.Cookies of this type are sent from the Site or third-sectiones domains.
COOKIES FOR THE INTEGRATION OF THIRD-SECTIONS FUNCTIONALITY :
Cookies of this type are used to integrate third-party functionality in the Site (eg, modules for comments or social network icons that allow visitors to share the content of the site).Cookies in this category can be sent from the domains of the partner sites or that offer the features on the site.
RULES'OF OFF OF COOKIES:
In the event that the user does not wish to receive any type of cookie on your PC, it can provide to raise the privacy protection level of their browser through the appropriate function as follows:
LINKS TO THIRD SECTION SITES:
The processing of personal data (including their registration in the database of Oro Trend srl ) is directed solely for the following purposes:
- ensure the registration to the site and the correct delivery of content and services offered by Oro Trend srl s through the Site and, therefore, to fulfill properly and timely to the obligations arising by law or regulation into force;
- communicate with the user of the site and to respond to any requests from the same;
- effettuare di indagini di mercato e rilevazioni di tipo statistico;
- evaluate the use of the site and its contents;
- improve products and services offered by Oro Trend srl ;
- perform communications relating to press conferences and /> or sending press material (only for journalists);
- conducting treatments in connection with the activity of Oro Trend srl .
Personal data and information acquired from Oro Trend srl through the Site will be processed by Oro Trend srl for purposes pertaining the execution of any contractual obligations subsequently recruited.
FEATURES OF CONSENT :
By using the Web site Oro Trend srl , you consent to the collection and use of information by Oro Trend srl under the terms and conditions set forth herein.If Oro Trend srl will decide to modify this information, an operation that can be done at any time and without notice, these changes will be published on this pageContinuing to use the site after Oro Trend srl has published the changes to this statement, you agree to these changes.It is advisable to check this page of the site to learn about any changes to this statement
Please note that your consent to the processing of data for one or more of the above purposes may be revoked at any time by modifying data at the time of approval of any new entries to the Site.
We remind you that pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, the person concerned has the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data and their communication in intelligible form;
- to obtain, from the Owner or the Manager of the treatment:
- information about the origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of treatment, the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
- indication of the identity of the Data Controller and Data Processor and any representative designated by a foreign subject to data processing in Italy;
- information on the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data can be communicated or who may become aware of yourself as a designated representative on the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or integration of data concerning you;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those of which need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations mentioned in the preceding paragraphs have been notified as also related their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of your personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- the processing of personal data relating to you, provided for the purposes of commercial information or sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
For more information: